#151 Trailer Loading Hooks
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Super Alloy Forgings.
- Working load limit 8 ton and 11 ton, design factor 4:1.
- Used to load an empty log trailer back on the log truck.
- Be careful of pinch points.
- Use a pike pole for swinging the hook into position.
- Counter balance swings hook clear when not under load.
- Do not walk under the trailer while it is lifted.
- Skookum Forestry products are designed to be used with and tested with Wire Rope conforming to the following description:
- New 6 x 19 or 6 x 37 Class, EIP, IWRC, Right Regular Lay Wire Rope made to US specifications.
- Used for Logging / Skidding or Pulling Applications
- NOT FOR OVERHEAD LIFTING
Dimensions are in inches unless otherwise noted.
|Part #||WLL (TONS)||Size|